Saturday, May 30, 2009

The last post in Japan

Well folks its been fun but my time is up and I'm heading back home to the good old US of A. On one hand I feel like I just got here yesterday and on the other it feels like I've been here so long I don't quite remember what the states are like. I've cleaned my room and got my luggage just barely under the weight limit. There isn't anything particularly fragile but its so backed I hope it makes it home in one piece.

I've said my goodbyes to everyone for so long I dunno I'm ready. Like I do love Japan and being here has been the biggest adventure of my life but I'm feeling ok about leaving.

For my last day I went to Himeji again and in addition to the castle I went to shosha mountain where there were several temples including some used in the last samurai. It was kind of funny because I was not caring about the fact that these temples were built 1000 years ago, I just wanted to see something that was in the movie! there were some steep hills there on top of the mountain and the heat/humidity was really hitting me today.

I thought I would have more to say for my last post but I really don't. Its been a lot of fun, I did some crazy stuff, hung out with some crazy people and now looking forward to seeing all my crazy people back home.

No comments: