Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just a few days left

Well its almost over, a few more days and I'll be back in America. I've had a lot of fun in Japan but ever since the farewell party I've dealt with the fact that this wonderful adventure is over. Because of that I feel ready to get back to my regular life, friends, family, U of A, walmart, Tucson, all of that stuff. I thought I would be really sad and they would need to drag me to the airport but I feel ok. I am going to be separated from the friends that I are remaining here with me come Sunday but I think I got through all of that emotional stuff already.

I don't know there isn't too much to write anymore. I went out with everyone on monday and everyone else was drinking. I had a lot of fun for sure, but under normal situations I wouldn't want to hang out when everyone else is drinking. Like not putting yourself in that kind of situation but since I wont see these people for much longer I feel like my hands were tied.

I got all of my packing done. I have the stuff thats going into my backpack as a carry on and the clothes for the last few days. It was kind of tricky to make the weight and space all work out in the right way but I should be ok. I'm really looking forward to giving everyone their gifts, I got some really good ones for some people. Some people I might have spent a bit more then others but I hope nobody really minds.

Its really cool to start making plans to hang out with people for when I get home, man its really happening. I have such wonderful people in my life and I can't wait to see them all again.

No comments: