Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm on the plane

Its either 3:43 pm or 7:43 am right now I'm not quite sure. The excitement of this great adventure has kind of dulled out on this plan trip. Holy shmolly its so hard to get anywhere near comfortable in this plane and I know I need to sleep and I want to sleep but for the life of me I can't. If I want to do some job in the future that requires a lot of travel back and forth between us and Japan I'll need to figure out some sort of secret to making this bearable. I filled out a landing card and it was really confusing. It had one question about bringing prohibited items and it just mentioned something about intellectual property violations, which could be some of the burnt dvds I brought. Granted some of them I netflixed and copied but others are just copies of movies I own so that I can both leave the original at home and remove the region protection on them so they can play on japanese dvd players. Lets see how that goes, kind of scarry. Oh yeah and looking out the window is something else just ocean and clouds forever. Really gives you a sense of the vastness of this world.

No comments: