Monday, September 1, 2008

The day has come

Its 5:36 am my plane leaves in 1 hour and I am freaking psyched. I'm going to Japan! I really am! Its happening! This is the greatest thing ever! I'm listening to some J-rock and my excitement level is...its... ITS OVER 9000!!!! I was so worried that something was going to go wrong that this wasn't going to happen but here I am with a ticket to Osaka! Wow this might be the greatest day of my life, well maybe not today itself because I'm going to spend it all on a plane but oh man, life rocks!


It was a really sad goodbye to my family though. Most of us in the family have had experience saying bye at airports to people but Chris and Julie were so sad. Just seeing them cry I couldn't hold back my own tears. I am so close to those two and I'm really going to miss rough housing with them. Aw thinking about that slightly dropped me down from my Japan high, I better listen to some more awesome Japanese music.

No comments: