Monday, July 20, 2009

Just waiting for the summer to be over

Well another blog post without anything amazing happening. I didn't go to some 1000 year old temple or watch the cherry blossoms fall like my older posts. Just waisting my time at home until its time to go work at walmart then waist time there till its time to go home. I really dislike the summers, its been pretty much the same thing for 4 years. I really miss school, because when you go to school you can say you did something that moved you forward in life. Even if its just a bit. When I'm just working I'm standing still and I can't stand it.

I've calmed down about the whole missing Japan thing. I mean I still really miss it but I'm getting used to America now. I sent off an email to Waseda daigaku asking about thier graduate program so I'm making my plans to go back. I don't think I'm going to teach English in Japan now. The application process for it is kind of a pain and I need to make sure I am here to be able to do all of it.

So anime tucon is coming up pretty soon and that should be a lot of fun. I have a really good idea for a pannel but I need one other person who knows Japanese to do it with me. What I was thinking is going over all of the books and programs out there that claim to teach japanese and I'll give my opinion if they are worth it or not. I emailed someone on the forms who is supposed to know Japanese but I haven't got a response back and the dead line for pannel applications is the 24th.

No real updates on other fronts, still no girl friend. Still just a few friends in this whole state. Maybe I'll meet some cool people at the con.

Well thats that

No comments: